Manager Digital Communications/ Marketing
his position requires technical ability as you will create and oversee digital communications in various formats in-line with the KPIs. You also must have the requisite social/digital media skills to ensure that these campaigns are successfully implemented. To this end, you should have working knowledge of developing measurable KPIs for campaigns to measure success and be able to carry out web-related data analysis. This is a highly collaborative position so excellent teamwork and communication skills are vital; you should be comfortable communicating with teammates, other departments and the relevant media personnel.
- Create and enhance client presence on mainstream digital and social media platforms such as blogs, news sites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- Come up with new, out of the box campaign ideas to promote and develop client’s reputation.
- Build short- and long-term digital strategies for clients that effectively serve their communications goals and establish a sound market repute.
- Continuously explore new digital and social media avenues for stronger and viral dissemination of crucial messaging on a regular basis.
- Identify and continuously build and improve personal, agency, and client relationships with digital media influencers working in all walks of life.
- In case of a crisis/negative news, leverage digital media relationships to protect client’s reputation
- Continuously liaise with the agency’s media team to widen the horizon and achieve great results on both conventional and digital media fronts.
- Keep a close check on the industry developments and competition online and report in real-time, as well as on a daily and monthly basis.
- Regularly advise on the way forward as per current digital market and build digital/social media campaigns that keep the clients relevant and active.
- Use data analytics tools to monitor sentiment online and take corrective timely measures; use analytics findings in regular communication practices.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from a reputable institution
- 2-5 years of experience in digital communication/marketing
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationships with media (Digital)
- Expert knowledge in latest digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage them for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and content management system.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Graphic design skills would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs60,000.00 /month
- Digital Communications/ Marketing: 2 years (Required)