Operational Finance Manager
This job is for disable persons only but able to commute to office. Please specify the nature of disability in your CV.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organization by providing leadership in all operational matters, including managing client accounting, reporting, cash management and taxation matters. Overseeing accounting activities to ensure completeness, accuracy, quality and timeliness of activities for delivery of commitments within deadlines.
- To work as part of the senior management team to contribute financial and operational expertise in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, and practices.
- To interact with the CEO and Finance & Staffing Committees, by providing financial reports and information to ensure sound financial and operational governance.
- To work closely with the stakeholder management team to provide financial and operational monitoring and controls on all projects and activities, including producing reports and overseeing analysis of data and meeting commitments.
1. Direct, drive and motivate the team to increasing effectiveness and efficiency
2. Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
3. Design, develop and Improve operational systems, processes and policies
4. Manage and monitor on daily basis clients deliverables and commitments
5. Regular meetings with the clients around performance and clients satisfaction
6. Manage quality and ensure governance for operations
7. Setup chart of accounts and master data for clients
8. Manage accounting reconciliations including banks
9. Manage month end and year-end closure procedures for clients
10. Deliver meaningful and value add reports for clients and management
11. Any adhoc project required to enhance business and organizational growth
- Team Player
- Communication (Oral and Written)
- Prioritization and conflict management
- People management & leadership skills
- Drive for Success
- Quick books (Accounting software)
- MS Office; including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of VAT, tax and other compliance related to taxes
- Able to work under stress, in a high pace environment, which includes deadlines
- Able to work on computer systems, understand basic spreadsheets and word processors i.e. MS office
- Ability to learn and work with accounting software
- May require to work after office hours to meet the deadlines
Qualification and experience
- ACCA / CA – at least 6 years in Finance and Back Office Operational Management
- Strong background and work in Finance
Job Type: Full-time
- ACCA / CA: 6 years (Preferred)