UI UX Graphic Designer
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
UI-UX Designer job description: Job duties and responsibilities
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Our office is based in PTSB building in Rawalpindi (above the Nadra office)
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, apply now !