Web designer and/or Web developer for SY company website
Silicon Youth is an innovative creative company, building a network of top creatives and industry leaders to make beautiful solutions for big ideas and projects.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced full stack developer to help kick-start/build on wordpress CMS hosted on AWS (bitnami WordPress image for AWS), with WPML for multiple language (English only for now, but with a clear template and guide to translate the website without errors). We prefer to use a well maintained and updated WordPress theme. We need someone to work on our company website from ground up, we provide the logo and text, and need a minimal modern design that corresponds with our business profile and industry.. The project is based on WordPress, AWS, WPML, a WP theme, preconfigured server instance from bitnami, mysql, apache, php… mail chimp, google analytics, google search console, g suite for business…
We need the following deliverables:
– Deliverable #1 – Website working prototype in Sketch and InvisionApp by 02.08.2019.
– Deliverable #2 – Website working prototype put online with no errors by 08.08.2019.
– Deliverable #3 – Finished website with all the source files and documentation by 13.08.2019.
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
– Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
– Sketch, InvisionApp, WordPress on Ubuntu Linux, Apache, MySQL with known and most used APIs for Google Analytics, MailChimp etc…
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on.